ACCEPTANCE OF "TERMS AND CONDITIONS"
They are the end users of "Bittadvisor".
Are all landing places (marinas, private marinas, harbors, piers, docks, etc.) available in "Bittadvisor" and who are also dealers of free web space called "bitta".
Are all the subjects different from the moorings (organizations, institutions and business activities) available in "Bittadvisor" and who are also dealers of a dedicated web space.
It’s the thematic area of "Bittadvisor" dedicated to the news.
It’s the thematic area of "Bittadvisor" dedicated to charter, to rental, to occasional renting, leasing, etc.
It’s the thematic area of "Bittadvisor" dedicated to those who produce and / or sells sailboats and / or motorboats.
It’s the thematic area of "Bittadvisor" dedicated to all activities within the "bitte" and all the nautical activities of national importance, divided by type. In this particular "Bittadvisor" section will automatically inserted all activities published by "Your free page" until 30 June 2016. For these activities the Web space will remain free forever.
It’s the e-commerce section of "Bittadvisor".
It’s the area where you can organize or set up a personal catalog for booking / promotion / online sale of products / services directly from each activity present in "Bittadvisor".
"Bittadvisor" provides an interactive online service managed by Bitt srl, P.I. 01895910675, (hereinafter called "Bitt") on the Internet's World Wide Web ("Web"), consisting of information services, content and transaction capabilities provided by: Bittadvisor, by the partners, by Bittadvisor customers and supplied by other third parts.
This Agreement establishes the terms and conditions that apply to the use of "Bittadvisor" by all those who are different from "Bitt". The user or partner is committed to respecting the terms and conditions of this "Disciplinary of Use." The right to use "Bittadvisor" is personal and not transferable to any other person or entity. The user and the partners are responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their credentials by which accessing Bittadvisor services. Bitt is not responsible for any loss of data during the transmission of information on the Internet. "Bittadvisor" will be accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Access to "Bittadvisor" may, exceptionally, be interrupted for maintenance operations; access may also be subjected to interruptions, suspensions or blocks for technical reasons, or network problems. Bittadvisor will mutate to any aspect or feature, including, merely by way of example: the contents, the graphics, the technological features. Bittadvisor can stop the diffusion of any portion of information or category of information, it may change or eliminate any transmission method, it may change transmission speeds or other technical characteristics as he wishes, and none can to raise exceptions.
3. Modified Terms.
The equipment and instrumentation (data line, hardware, software, etc.) required for accessing, viewing and interacting with "Bittadvisor" are totally at the expense of the user and the partner. "Bittadvisor" is not responsible in any way while navigating on the homonymous web portal for any damage to equipment held by the user and by the partner.
5. End User Conduct.
"Bittadvisor" and all links with other sites, commercial operators, places, cities, nations, and anything else reachable via links (hyperlinks) are privately owned. All interactions on "Bittadvisor" and / or linked sites it must conform with these "terms and conditions". The use and interaction with "Bittadvisor" for lawful purposes should be performed. The following actions are expressly prohibited and, if not promptly blocked, attributable solely to the author of the action: sending, transmission, forwarding and publication of material, messages and content that violates or infringes in any way the law or violating other people's rights or privacy, which are threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise reprehensible, or that encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, which could lead to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, national or international law, or which, without the express prior written consent of Bittadvisor, contains advertising or any solicitation concerning products or services. Any conduct that restricts or inhibits the use of "Bittadvisor" to other end-users and / or to any of the linked sites is considered "strictly prohibited." The use of "Bittadvisor" can not be finalized, except for express authorization, to advertise or perform any commercial operation, religious, political or non-commercial, including, but not limited to, the solicitation of users of this site and / or one of the sites linked to become users of other services online or off-line competitive with Bittadvisor direct, indirect or potential. The previous provisions of this point 5, shall also apply to all activities linked directly or indirectly to Bittadvisor, for any reason, including content providers and third-party licensees. Everyone has the right to assert and enforce these provisions directly and on its behalf.
6. Copyright and Trademarks.
All that is on "Bittadvisor" and on eventually connected sites, is the exclusive property of "Bitt" properties, or is used with the explicit permission of the copyright and / or with the permission of the trademark owner. Any copying, any kind of distribution, transmission, publication, connecting (linking and deep linking), or any type of modification OF THIS SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of Bitt. Any violation of this policy may lead to a breach of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property, and therefore susceptible to configure an infringement that may subject the user or patner to civil and / or criminal liability. "Bittadvisor" it contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music, sounds; the entire contents of Bittadvisor is protected by copyright in accordance with the copyright laws. "Bittadvisor" holds the copyright on the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the original content within it. The user or partner may not modify, publish, transmit the contents inside Bittadvisor; nor does it can participate in the transfer or sale of such content; the user or the partner may not create derivative works, or in any way exploit any content, in whole or in part. The user or partner can download, print, save copyrighted material for personal use exclusively reserved to itself. without the express written permission of "Bittadvisor" and the same time without the express written permission of the copyright owner, except as otherwise indicated by copyright, the user or the partner can not, under any circumstances, copy, redistribute, publish or commercially exploit any kind of published material on "Bittadvisor". The copying, distribution or publication of copyrighted material in any event presuppose that it is not permitted any alteration or deletion of author attribution, trademark or copyright; this also applies in cases where there are the written consents of both "Bittadvisor" and both of the holders of any rights. The user or partner acknowledges that he does not acquire under any circumstances, any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Brands that are inside of "Bittadvisor" or other linked sites are owned or managed in collaboration with "Bittadvisor" and can not be considered in the public domain but rather the exclusive property of "Bittadvisor" properties, or at least managed from "Bittadvisor" through the licensing of the trademark owner and of the eventual rights. The user or partner must not upload, post or otherwise make available on this site, any material that is protected by copyright, by registered trademarks, or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the copyright owner, trademark or other proprietary rights. "Bittadvisor" does not have any express obligation or responsibility to provide information to the user or partner if any material published in "Bittadvisor" is or is not protected by copyright or trademark or other proprietary rights. The user or partner is and remains solely responsible for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademarks, property rights, or any other damages resulting by use not permitted by law. By sending the material to any public area of the site, the user or the partners ensures that the owner of such material has expressly allowed to "Bittadvisor" for free, perpetual, irrevocable, and exclusive a license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt , publish, translate and distribute such material (in whole or in part) throughout the world and / or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist for such material. The user or partner with respect to the material that it has placed on "Bittadvisor", also allows other users to access, view, store or reproduce for personal use this material. The user or partner grant to "Bittadvisor" the right to edit, copy, publish and distribute any material made available. The above provisions of this section "6" are applicable not only to "Bittadvisor" but also to subsidiaries, partners and its third party content suppliers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce these provisions, directly or on their own.
7. No guarantee Theoretically and limitation of responsibility.
The inappropriate use or not in compliance to the requirements contained in these regulations or against the laws in force in Italy, in Europe and in the countries, where the user or partner, has domicile, residence or registered office, will result in immediate access denial to "Bittadvisor" and the interruption of related services and who have been granted to the name of the subject of the negative behavior. The functionality of "Bittadvisor" could suffer temporary interruptions for technical issues resulting, therefore, the not continuative functioning and hampered by interruptions; for these reasons is not provided guarantee nor by the companies supplying the service nor for the contents, for information, for the results to be obtained by the use of "Bittadvisor", with particular reference to the reliability of any information, service or product offered by the partners and third parties. "Bittadvisor" and related sites are made available "as is" without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose other than that dictated by the guarantees contained implied by the laws in force of this agreement. This disclaimer of liability applies in all cases in which an injury or damage is caused due to the following: any execution fault, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure , theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of records or use of records, also for breach of contract, unlawful conduct, negligence, or under any other cause of action. The user or partner indemnifies "Bittadvisor" from any responsibility for defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct by other users or by third parties. The user or partner indemnifies "Bittadvisor" and assumes without exception all types of risk, including that of injury or another. In no circumstances "Bittadvisor", or any person or entity involved in the creation, production or distribution of this web portal or other related, including software, will be held responsible for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, incidental and special, consequential or punitive, resulting from the use of "Bittadvisor" or inability to use "Bittadvisor". The user or partner acknowledges and declares that the provisions of this section shall apply to the entire contents of this website and related sites. Neither Bittadvisor, nor its partners, information or content providers, are responsible for the cause or duration, for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions, or other defects, or the authenticity of the information contained in "Bittadvisor" or in any linked site as well as for any delay or interruption in the transmission toward user or partner, or for any question or loss caused or derived including lost profits, punitive or consequential damages. "Bittadvisor" is not responsible for the content that a user, registered and / or unregistered, send and / or publish in "Bittadvisor" or any of the linked sites. All contents that are uploaded and published on "Bittadvisor" if they are considered to be inappropriate can and could possibly be removed from "Bittadvisor" for any reason without prior notice. "Bittadvisor", also reserves the right to modify, change, delete and prohibit any content that, in its absolute discretion, deems to be inappropriate.
"Bittadvisor" has the right, but not the obligation, to control the content of the site at any time, including content placed on eventual chat room, forum or other communication tools that will later be included in "Bittadvisor"; content control is necessary to determine compliance of the contents of this Agreement and any operating rules established by "Bittadvisor" or "terms and conditions", as well as to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Without limiting the foregoing, "Bittadvisor" has the right to remove that material that, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of the provisions hereof.
10. Grant of License.
Sending communications on or through "Bittadvisor", the user or partner gives a free permit (royalty-free), perpetual, irrevocable, with exclusive license to use the content; the license allows as follows: reproduction, modification, publication, translation, distribution, display in part, in whole or inserted into other works in any form, by any type of media or technology currently known (or later developed) and to grant sublicense such rights through multiple levels of sub-licensees.
The user or partner agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless "Bittadvisor", its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and all expenses, including legal fees, deriving from the use of this website and / or other linked sites.
12. End of the relationship with the user or partner.
"Bittadvisor" may terminate this Agreement at any time. Without limiting the foregoing, "Bittadvisor" has the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of any user who overt wrongdoing and / or illegal or otherwise considered as unacceptable by "Bittadvisor", in its sole discretion. The provisions referred to in points 3, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12 are still valid survive termination of this agreement.
"Bittadvisor" is a brand owned. All rights in respect of this brand are hereby expressly reserved. Unless otherwise indicated, all other brands appearing on "Bittadvisor" are the property of their respective owners.
14. Third Party Content.
"Bittadvisor", similar to an Internet Service Provider, is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties (user or partner). As a result, "Bittadvisor" has no editorial control over such content; the situation is similar to that which occurs in a public library, at a bookstore or a newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including the information providers, or any other end-user devices are those of the respective author / authors or distributor / distributors, and they do not refer directly to "Bittadvisor". Neither "Bittadvisor", nor the third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or its fitness for a particular purpose. The content on "Bittadvisor" do not represent the opinion of "Bittadvisor" being rather the result of the interaction between "Bittadvisor" and its users and partners: content providers, end users and anyone who has had access. "Bittadvisor" is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement published by entities other than those that are officially authorized. In no circumstances, "Bittadvisor" will be liable for any loss or damage caused by the complaints of a user or partner started on the basis of information obtained. The user or partner, have the responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, etc., or other content available through "Bittadvisor". "Bittadvisor" contains links to other websites managed by other content suppliers. These links are provided exclusively for user convenience and not as an endorsement by "Bittadvisor" to the content found on websites of third parties and, therefore, "Bittadvisor" declines expressly any responsibility for the contents or the accuracy of materials on third-party websites. If the user or partner choose to access third-party websites, it does so at their own risk. Unless the user or partner has a written authorization from "Bittadvisor", it can not insert any type of hyperlink to any sort of external source. "Bittadvisor" reserves the right to revoke its consent to any link at any time in its sole discretion.
This Agreement and any operating rules for "Bittadvisor" established by Bitt Srl, constitute the agreement between the parties. No derogation is permitted and any waivers do not preconfigure as "preceding" means any violation remains in place according to this agreement. The section titles used in this document, have been given for convenience only and have no legal effect. If any provision of this contract is held to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein which shall remain in full force and effect. The waiver by one of the parties to exercise any of its rights under this Agreement, it may not be deemed a waiver or decadence of such rights or any other rights provided for in this agreement. The link of the Guide to the compilation within the "Your Free Page" section and the guidance on the link " Rapid Guide" in the partners Reserved area (the area to manage web space and e-shop) is to be considered an integral and substantial part of this agreement. The head office of "Bittadvisor" is in Italy. Any issues related to the use of "Bittadvisor" or connected sites (unless otherwise indicated) are governed by and in accordance with the laws of the Italian Republic. By using this site, user or partner acknowledges that any controversy or claim in relation: to this Agreement, to the performance, to breach or end of the same, or to the Site or any linked site, is referred exclusively to the tribunal of Teramo, Italy.
WEB SPACE AND FREE SERVICES
The following services are free and will not cause the charge for any costs, past, present and future: consultation and navigation in the web portal "Bittadvisor", the use of the portal by users, download the mobile application (see section "Pay Services", lines 1, 2 and 3).
Water landings (Bitte)
Web space, called "bitta", is granted to all the landing places for FREE and therefore do not result in a charge borne by the concessionaire for use both in the past, now and in the future (see section "Pay Services" line 4).
Partner (Commercial activities and Institutional spaces)
Web space, inside the single "bitta", dedicated to internal commercial activities, neighboring or otherwise relevant to boating, tourism and general marine, be granted free of charge and therefore does not result in a charge to be paid by the concessionaire for the past, present and future use (see "Pay Services", lines 5 and 6).
Bitt News (thematic area)
Web spaces, contained in "Bitt News" are dedicated to all those who wish to create articles or "Your Free Page” to discuss matters related to the individual thematic sections (nautical tourism, events, news, innovative products, legislation). These web spaces are granted free of charge and therefore does not involve any charge paid by the concessionaire for the past, present and future use (see section "Pay Services", line 12).
Bitt Charter (thematic area)
Web spaces, contained in "Bitt Charter", dedicated to charter, renting, occasional renting, letting, etc. ; these spaces are granted free of charge and therefore does not involve any charge paid by the concessionaire for the past, present and future use (see section "Pay Services", line 13).
Bitt Broker (thematic area)
Web spaces, contained in "Bitt Broker" are dedicated to the production and / or sale of sailboats and motor boats; these spaces are granted free of charge and therefore does not involve any cost to the concessionaire for the past, present and future use (see "Pay Services", line 19).
Bitt Expo (thematic area)
Web spaces in "Bitte Expo" are dedicated to all the activities already present in the "bitte" and all nautical activities of national importance; these spaces are granted free of charge and therefore does not involve any charge paid by the concessionaire for the past, present and future use for all the subjects that will be included no later than 30 June 2016. All web spaces granted before that date will be free, forever, for its concessionaires partners. "Bittadvisor" will ensure the automatic dubbing of all the activities already included in the various "bitte" only until the date of June 30, 2016.
WEB SPACES AND PAY SERVICES
Are all those indicated in the "Pay Services", in lines 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22 (free indefinitely to all those who will be included automatically or request it by 30 June 2016), 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43. The "Pay Services" is an integral and substantial part of this document. To go directly to the "Pay Services" click "here"..
TERMS OF SALE
• 1. Terms and conditions for traders of goods and services (“Partner”).The only role of "Bittadvisor" is the promotion of trade relations between end users and activities ("Partner") that are present on the site with its own web space. "Bittadvisor" acts as a marketing agent for the promotion of products and services whose sale will be made directly from the "partner." In certain cases "Bittadvisor" release a proof of purchase, for simplicity a "coupon", which can be used for the obtaining of the product or the obtaining of service in cases where the shipment is not provided. "Bittadvisor" has no role on the nature of the "coupon", whose jurisdiction is exclusively in the hands of the "Partner." The use and the "coupon” restrictions are determined by the "Partner" and it must be indicated on the "coupon" generated during the transaction of "Bittadvisor". The "Partner" can decide whether it wants to associate the "coupon" presented to "Bittadvisor" with other promotions in progress. Neither the "Partner" or "Bittadvisor" can be held responsible for the "coupon” is lost or stolen. Reproduction, sale or trade of any "coupons" purchased through "Bittadvisor" are prohibited unless they are not expressly granted. The “coupon” expires on the date indicated on it. No refund will be possible beyond the expiration date. The "coupon" downloaded from "Bittadvisor" can be used only for goods or services expressly indicated on the same coupon: it can not be used, for example, for any transport costs which have not been previously included by the "Partner" and thus included in the price paid by the purchaser.
• 2. Additional terms and conditions.All coupons printed from the site "Bittadvisor" or any linked web site, are promotional coupons that are offered to customers at fixed costs, in absolute autonomy, by individual "Partner" and are subject to the terms and conditions of Bittadvisor and terms and conditions of the "Partners" who are responsible for the offer in full. "Partner" is the seller of the goods or services that are purchased. The owner and issuer of a good is the "Partner", which may act in all market sectors: catering, hospitality, supplies of services, management of theaters, spas, sporting events, museums, concerts ... any business. As holder and issuer of the coupon, the "partner" must be fully responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by product, service , from the activity of the "Partner", as well as for any liability arising from ownership of the coupon. Each type of good is, by arrangement with the "Partner", refundable and can not be redeemed incrementally. According to the laws of the respective countries in which the coupon is purchased and where it is allowed to use the coupon, the "Partner" is responsible in full of all that is indicated on the coupon and is obliged to ensure effective and complete utilization accordance with the operating conditions that will be specified in each individual promotion of each product. In particular, the "Partner" shall include, in the fields website dedicated to them, in addition to the description of the products / services offered, pictures that could help the user to better understanding and especially the sales terms offered by the "partner." In particular, the "Partner" will be published, in the space provided for each product / Service tab, the method of payment (if different from the PayPal system included in the site), the terms and means of shipment or delivery (in the case of product ), the terms and methods for providing (in the case of service), the period within which it is possible to use the service. Any failure against those who have purchased the good is always and in any case attributable to the seller who takes any kind of burden resulting from any errors of any kind arising from or less on his own will.
• 3. Fees for promotional activities of Bittadvisor.All amounts in favor of "Bittadvisor" for web space and Pay Services are listed, together with the list of web and free space on the special section, called "Pay Services" and directly accessible by clicking “here”". This section is an integral and substantial part of the "terms and conditions".
• 3 Bis. Fees for promotional activities of Bittadvisor.Bittadvisor proposes commercial initiatives aimed at increasing the visibility of the banner or the visibility of the customers web space (see "Pay Services", lines 7, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 , 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43). The "Partner" who does not intend adhere to business proposals do not lose the right to the preservation of Web space on "Bittadvisor". For all the promotional activities of products and services that will produce the sale of the same to the end users, the "Partner" will pay Bitt, a percentage on the sale, as remuneration for the promotional activities carried out; the percentage is 9% (nine percent) (including VAT) of the total amount of the transaction conducted using web portal "Bittadvisor" (as shown in the "Pay Services", "" A "OPTION", on lines 8, 9 , 14, 15 and 16). As an alternative to the percentage above described, the "Partner" can opt for other solutions as required to the "Pay Services" ("B" Option, lines 10, 11, 17 and 18). The end user does not pay any amount for the mere utilization of the web portal or to purchase services and products on the same. The payment of the remuneration for transactions performed will be automatically according to the functionality offered by payment platforms. The amounts received by Bitt for its promotion activities will regularly billed to the "Partner." The publication of a catalog for online sales, on Bittadvisor, entails the implicit acceptance of this document and the economic conditions contained in it. The remuneration paid to "Bitt" have the nature of payments for promotional activities and do not represent commissions for intermediation activities. "Bitt" will not carry out any action encouraging the purchase except the supply to the "partner" of the web space required for the publication of the products / services catalog. The products / services catalog will be made exclusively from the "Partners" who, by accessing Bittadvisor with its credentials, will directly create its showcase to increase visibility and performance. The failure to pay the fees due related to non-free activities described in this document or in promotional activities accepted by the operator, will cause the suspension of all services on the web portal "Bittadvisor" whether free or paid.